The following forms/documents must be completed to register your athlete:
- Student Registration Form (completed for each sport)
- TAIAO Participant and Parent Annual Rules Acknowledgement – Needs to be signed by parent and athlete. Completed once per year (March-February) and on file with Tribe (Download Here)
- Copy of updated medical insurance information, if appropriate
- Copy of birth certificate, if not previously provided to Tribe
- Current (within 2 years as of August 1st) medical physical release for all sports
- Minimum $30 deposit
NOTE: Registration is not considered completed until registration fee and valid all documents have been received. Mailed documents will be considered received as per the day posted.
NOTE: Coaches are not allowed to accept registration documents or payment. Emails will be sent upon registration completion notifying families and coaches of athlete's eligibility to participate.
Option 1: REGISTER ONLINE Then download and fill out the following forms and return them to Tribe.
Option 2: Download and fill out the documents below and return them to Tribe.
- Mar 2017-Feb 2018 Reg form 09-16.pdf
- Medical Physical Release 2017- 2018.pdf
- TAIAO 2017-18 Rules Form
Documents can be returned using the any of the following methods:
A. Upload them by clicking on the image below:
Note: When naming your document to upload. Please include in the name the name of the athlete, document type and sport. (e.g. brett-smith-physical-varsity-football.pdf)
B. Email them to email@example.com
C. Mail them to P.O. Box 1277, Bastrop, Texas 78602-1277.
A minimum $30.00 deposit should be either mailed to Tribe at: P.O. Box 1277, Bastrop, Texas 78602-1277 OR you can make a payment online.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any registration questions.
Finally, please review the following Tribe information: